Christopher E. Hewitt
Christopher E. Hewitt found himself drawn to the legal field at a young age. He was born and raised in Fort Myers, FL., graduating Cum Laude from Florida Gulf Coast University and receiving his Bachelor’s Degree in Legal Studies consisting of Law, Law enforcement, and Criminal Justice. In 2008, he earned his Law Enforcement Certification from the Southwest Florida Public Service Academy which provided him with an essential knowledge of the law and how the criminal justice system works.
Additionally he received his Juris Doctorate from Nova Southeastern University graduating Cum Laude from Shepard Board Law School where he had the honor of being hand selected to serve as a student ambassador on the President’s 64. Moreover, his final semester was spent working at the Broward County State Attorney’s Office. Mr. Hewitt has strived to diversify himself in order to become a well rounded attorney.
This is evidenced by his experience in a variety of areas including the medical field, aviation, tv production, as well as the food, beverage, and retail industry. He enjoys spending his free time bodybuilding, flying, training in martial arts, giving back to the community through public services, and missions work domestically and abroad.
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Criminal Law
- Real Estate
- Family Law
- Florida, 2014
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 2015
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 2016
- Nova Southeastern University, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- J.D. cum laude – 2014
- Honors: Student ambassador on the President’s 64
- Florida Gulf Coast University, Fort Myers, Florida
- B.S. cum laude
- Major: Legal Studies
- Southwest Public Service Academy, Ft. Meyers, Florida
- Basic Recruit Law Enforcement Training Program – 2008
Past Employment Positions
- Broward County State Attorney’s Office, Certified Legal Intern
- Hewitt Law Firm, P.A.