Fort Myers Business Lawyer
Business involves many challenges, both expected and unexpected. That is why you need sound legal counsel to guide you through the legal issues that are bound to arise. At Kuhn Law Firm, P.A., in Fort Myers, we offer such counsel to clients throughout southwest Florida.
We encourage you to give us a call today to arrange a free consultation with an experienced Fort Myers business lawyer about your specific situation.
What Are Your Business Objectives?
The counsel we offer will be tailored toward the objectives you need to achieve. Our practice includes:
- Entity selection – Setting up your business as a corporation or an LLC may help because this form allows for administrative flexibility and favorable tax treatment. We will help you think through the options and execute the one that makes the most sense for you.
- Sales and Business Contracts
- Business litigation – When a dispute about a business agreement needs to be resolved, we can help you respond effectively. Our firm has strong skills in traditional litigation as well as in the use of alternative dispute methods where necessary to find the right solution.
- Real estate – From buying or building to the imposition of liens, there are a host of real estate issues that can affect your business. We can take strong action on your behalf to assert your interests.
- Estate planning – Conflict-free family business transfers and succession plans
Our Approach: Value-Driven Representation
As a business owner or manager, you know very well that success is seldom if ever something that drops from the sky. You’ve got to work for it. At our firm, we understand that work ethic completely and live it every day. It’s a core value for us.
Please contact our Fort Myers business lawyers today to learn more about how our lawyers can help you meet your objectives through our value-driven representation. Call 239-344-9430 or 877-243-1624. If you prefer, you can fill out the online form.