Fort Myers Estate Litigation Lawyer
Helping Clients Seek Resolutions to Will and Estate Disputes
At Kuhn Law Firm, P.A., we represent personal representatives (executors), beneficiaries, creditors and other interested parties in all types of probate matters. Fort Myers estate litigation lawyer Scott A. Kuhn has extensive experience assisting clients with matters such as the following:
- Will contests: Whether you believe a loved one’s will should be held invalid or you are the executor of a will that is being contested, Scott Kuhn can help you obtain a fair outcome.
- Will construction disputes: If there are differences of opinion about how a loved one’s will should be interpreted and carried out, we can help you protect your interests.
- Removal of personal representatives: Our firm represents both executors and other parties in disputes over whether executors should be removed and replaced by the court.
- Disputes with estate creditors: Scott Kuhn represents both executors and estate creditors in disputes over the validity and enforcement debts alleged to be owed by estates.
Our firm also represents trustees and other parties in trust disputes and assists clients with the litigation of guardianship disputes in probate court. We are committed to providing personal attention, compassionate assistance and excellent customer service in every case we handle.
- Probate Litigation
- Trust Litigation
- Breach Of Fiduciary Duty
- Disinherited Children
- Family Legacy Trusts & Undue Influence
- Incapacity & Loss Of Mental Capacity
- Personal Representative Rights
- Probate & Trust Litigation Appeals
- Tortious Interference
- Trust Dispute
- Trustee Rights & Obligations
- Undue Influence & Fraud
- Will Contests
Contact an Experienced Fort Myers Estate Litigation Lawyer
If you need assistance seeking a positive resolution to a will dispute, a creditor dispute or any other Florida probate matter, we encourage you to contact us at 239-333-4529 or by e-mail to schedule a free consultation with experienced, attentive Fort Myers estate litigation lawyer, Scott A. Kuhn.