Fort Myers Asset Protection & Wealth Transfer Lawyer
You Work Hard For Financial Success. We Work Hard To Protect It.
Our experienced Fort Myers asset protection & wealth transfer lawyers operate with a simple goal: help our clients maximize their wealth in the years and decades to come.
With clients who have larger estates and/or more complex estate planning priorities, it is often necessary to strategically use trusts to protect assets from any number of contingencies. These include:
- Possible collection actions from creditors
- Crippling tax penalties
- Loved ones with financial needs who are ill-equipped to manage their financial resources directly
How do our attorneys respond to these concerns? They determine when one or more revocable or irrevocable trusts can help clients achieve their financial goals without putting their assets in jeopardy. This can mean:
- Setting up an irrevocable trust, which formally transfers ownership of trust assets to the trustee, so that it cannot be claimed by creditors
- Establishing a spendthrift trust that allows a loved one with financial needs to receive adequate assistance while giving a responsible trustee full control over trust funds
- Strategically using offshore trusts to shield wealth
When it comes to asset protection, there are a number of other strategies that may benefit you depending on your unique circumstances. We invite you to discuss the scope of services you may require during a confidential consultation with an experienced Fort Myers asset protection lawyer. Contact our Fort Myers office by email or call 239-344-9430 (877-243-1624 toll free).